cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA roaming,

AndrewOstrowski
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

just paid my USA roaming charge, it is shown on my account as paid, the phone is still not not working, and says I used all funds available, and made payment while in USA, what's going on?

16 REPLIES 16

You can reach out to a CSA to explain your mistake and they can most likely likely put that 8 back in your available funds for your next renewal or add on

AndrewOstrowski

all working now, thanks

Ah. Was this purchase your first while away? Or have you been using add-ons before this purchase? And if so how long ago did you last buy talk? Have you since talked for more than a couple minutes on one call?

Maybe you could provide us an image of your plan details page.

AndrewOstrowski

no, but I couldn't find talk for $8 so had to buy talk and text for $15, now the phone is working, thanks

AndrewOstrowski

no, but couldn't find talk for $8 so bought text and talk for $15, now phone is working, thanks

AndrewOstrowski

no, but I couldn't find talk for $8 so had to buy talk and text for $15, now the phone is working, thanks

@AndrewOstrowski As indicated by @dust2dust , your add on is for texting (SMS/MMS) only. was that your intention?

AndrewOstrowski

phone selected T mobile, trying AT &T, says I used all minutes 

That's texting.

AndrewOstrowski

Date Transaction Type Credit (Payments) Debit (Charges) Balance

May 20, 2022US Roaming - Unltd. Txt/Itinérance É-U - Textos illimités $8.00$17.00

AndrewOstrowski

no text message, T-Mobile on, roaming on, it's not working, the message says no funds? an I just paid and account shows the USA roaming $8 for talk???

HI @AndrewOstrowski   You tried AT&T as well?

AndrewOstrowski

yes I did just that, and my account shows USA add on for $8 text is on my account, still not working, T-mobile on and roaming on

AndrewOstrowski

no text message, T-Mobile on, roaming on, it's not working, the message says no funds? an I just paid and account shows the USA roaming $8 for talk???

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @AndrewOstrowski  does the add-on show up on your Plan details page?  Remember to buy add-on, it is a 2 steps process.  Load the fund first and then you have to go back and buy

If you did both parts, make sure you you manually select T-Mobile or AT&T.  Also, if you need data, make sure Roaming Data is enabled

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you get the welcome to the US text message? If not then you want to scan and connect to T-Mobile. If you bought data then turn on data roaming.

Need Help? Let's chat.