cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA add on

tbt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put US add on on my phone yesterday. I paid and saw the payment was received but I may have done it before the prior add on was finished. I was 

charged $30 and was $20. How do I get it to work???

7 REPLIES 7

tbt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I had 15 day add on plan that expired yesterday 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Dang this is a stupid system. The problem is that you didn't wait until the first one expired. You can buy a different add-on immediately after it expires but not the same one. You need to wait upwards to 24 hours (maybe 12) to re-buy the same one.

You will need support to fix this.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tbt   Try login to My Account using Incognito mode or Private mode on Safari , check the Payment page and see what transactions there, it should how PM took the money and how the money were used

And do you see any amount sitting as Available Fund?

you said you " have done it before the prior add on was finished.", you meant you got another US add-on before, and bought the exact same one before the 15 days expiry?  can you elaborate?

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @tbt 

go to your account and is showing Add-ons there,if yes, then go to your setting network and manually put it to T-Mobile, and rebooting device.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tbt - are you in Canada or USA?  

Canada you need the 1000 minute USA calling addon.

If in USA you need a Roaming Addon.

$20 is this one below, so hopefully you are in the USA:   US Roaming - 1 GB Data (15-day)

But you were charged $30, which is this one:   US Roam-Talk Txt 3 GB Data(15d)

Do you see the extra $10 in your available funds? IF so that will be used on next renewals or more addon purchases.

If in the USA try restarting your phone to help you reconnect to the proper network, or manually choose t-mobile in the mobile connections in your device.

Get Help Article for Roaming and things for reference:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming#:~:text=Troubleshooting%20U.S.%20Roam...

NOTE: is this your first addon your purchase or are you buying back to back of same ones?

$20

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@tbt wrote:

I put US add on on my phone yesterday. I paid and saw the payment was received but I may have done it before the prior add on was finished. I was 

charged $30 and was $20. How do I get it to work???

Turn on data and data roaming. Try manually connect to T-Mobile.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tbt  Should be working try and reboot phone and see what add on you have and what’s left 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1675029811542.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.