cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US talk & text plan not working

Cdaubin2013
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need HELP!! Purchased a US unlimited talk & text plan for 15 days service and can’t get my phone to connect to any US network. The first 2 week US plan I purchased, worked ok, able to register on T-Mobile no problems. Once it expired, I purchased same plan again, Public mobile gladly took my money but I have not been able to register to ANY of the US networks. Like I’ve been blocked! Tried getting help through SIMON, but bigger problem raised when I realized that my account is attached to an old email address that I can no longer access. Why is it we can’t change our email address ourselves or add another email is beyond stupid! Especially when Public Mobile is only a self-serve company. Guess I will have to switch back to Telus where we can actually get human service! 

3 REPLIES 3

Dsheehan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The same thing happened to me when \i travelled to the States in September, the US plan didn"t start working until 4 days after I purchased it and had no data to reach out for help. I think I am going to switch back to a company that has human custore service. We should be reimbursed for the days it didn't work, but there is no one to talk to about it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cdaubin2013  You need to wait 12-24 hours after first one ends to rebut very same US add in but support Can help with back to back purchase of the very same US add on 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cdaubin2013   it is a wired procedure. Once the first set of the roaming expired, you need to wait a FULL 24 hours (some said 12 hours) to rebuy the same roaming addon

You can only buy it early with the help of PM support.  Just open ticket with them and they will assist:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.