cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

Khalipso
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I get a US roaming plan with talk text and 3G of data, is the talk and text unlimited?  Does it work when in the US Boston area? 

4 REPLIES 4

thanks @hycm53  for confirming.  Now  @Khalipso can go ahead

And @Khalipso  ,  remember to connect to T-Mobile network., use automatic or manual.  enable VoLTE and check if it works, it helps your voice.  You have to enable roaming data  on the device for data to work

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Khalipso wrote:

If I get a US roaming plan with talk text and 3G of data, is the talk and text unlimited?  Does it work when in the US Boston area? 

I was in Boston on April, US $30 add on worked very good and talk and text was unlimited. If your phone support VoLTE, turn on it or LTE. If your phone won't automatically connect to T Mobil, then manually connect to it.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Yes and Yes. It's a great value. 

Make sure you turn data roaming on on your phone too. And remember that the clock on the 15 days starts ticking the moment you purchase the roaming add-on.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Khalipso yes, with the US Bundle, Talk text are unlimited and you can call Canada and US 

T-Mobile has Boston coverage, so , it should work.  In case it does not work very well, you can submit ticket with agent and ask for some kind of compensation

Need Help? Let's chat.