cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

Hardley42
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Early this year I bought US roaming for 10 days. I bought it 2 days before visiting the US. Upon arrival I tried my phone and got a message that I have no US roaming. After coming back, I checked my account and the US roaming still shows in bold ( I guess it has not been used). Just recently I went to the US again, turned the phone off and on again, tried to call, same result - you don't have US roaming. How can I get that thing working?

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Hardley42 wrote:

Early this year I bought US roaming for 10 days. I bought it 2 days before visiting the US. Upon arrival I tried my phone and got a message that I have no US roaming. After coming back, I checked my account and the US roaming still shows in bold ( I guess it has not been used). Just recently I went to the US again, turned the phone off and on again, tried to call, same result - you don't have US roaming. How can I get that thing working?

Can you give us a screen shot of your overview page and addon section so we can maybe figure out what is going on?  I have never heard of this problem or the addon staying on an account

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.