cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming add-on and plan auto-renewal date

abmntx55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I'm planning on going to the States next month, and was going to purchase the 10 day US roaming add-on like I've done in the past.  Only this time, my regular 30 plan will renew itself while I'm down south.

My question is, will the 10 day roaming add-on carry-over into my next 30 day period? For example, if I buy the add-on two days before my renewal date, do I still have 8 days left once my regular 30 day plan renews, or does that roaming add-on "disappear" once my plan auto-renews?

I would hate to buy a US roaming add for only 2 days, and then lose the remaining 8 days when my regular 30 day plan auro-renews, and have to purchase a new 10 day add-on all over again.

Thanks in advance all. 

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To extend @Anonymous's reply a bit further:  at Public Mobile, all add-ons are independent of the plan and vice-versa.  "Domestic" add-ons (200/400 min long distance add-ons, and the non-US Roaming data add-ons) stay on your account until all the mins/MB are used up and then are gone, do not auto-renew.  "US Roaming" add-ons (talk, text, data, bundles) work as @Anonymous has noted, and do not auto-renew.  Neither category is affected by plan renewal.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

abmntx55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great to know; thanks @Anonymous!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@abmntx55, your addon will be active for 10 calendar days (including the day you buy it), and based on Eastern time zone.  As long as your renewal is successful, your add-on will work through it until the 10 days are done.

Need Help? Let's chat.