cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US package not active; credit card charged twice

NanceC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My credit card was charged twice for a US roaming package on the same day, and I did not get the package. When I was trying to buy the package, the Web site kept malfunctioning, so I am not surprised that the card was charged twice, because I re-entered the info. But the money did not show up in my balance, and the add-on I purchased does not show on my account.

Refreshed. Still no add-ons.Refreshed. Still no add-ons.Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 10.31.16.pngShows payments and purchase.Shows payments and purchase.

5 REPLIES 5

NanceC

It shows two payments to the account, and shows that a package is paid for. The other 20 was still in the account, and used to pay the monthly charge.

NanceC

Thanks to everyone who suggested what to do. I tried everything, but the US roaming package just does not show up, and I really cannot use data, make calls or send SMSs, even though it is 2 days since my account was charged. So the only solution is the message.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @NanceC clear cache , restart browser  and login to My Account again to check 2 things

Check if Payment History showed PM charged you twice.  Also check if you have any amount in Available Fund.  The 2md charge could have just stayed in Available Fund, it cam be used for future renewal so you don't have to worry about refund 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@NanceC 

Definitely get a hold of a CS_Agent to get a refund on the second charge if it shows up twice on your Visa statement.

They can be contacted via private message above or create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot below.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on that little spinner icon below on your first image. That might refresh things. Or use private mode. And the other under Plan Usage to see if your balance updates. It looks you put in $20 twice but only bought one bundle.

Need Help? Let's chat.