cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US data roaming no signal

Hammerklavier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I purchased the US 1gb roaming add on this morning but after arriving in the US, I have no service. I only have Canadian APNs when I access that page, and when I search network operators I can see T mobile and AT&T but they come up as "forbidden" and I can't connect.

I went through the two step process - adding funds then purchasing add-on  - and my account page clearly shows the US Add-on with 0/1000 mb usage.

5 REPLIES 5

Hammerklavier

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Hammerklavier, Thank you for your reaching out to us. Sorry for the trouble with the US roaming add-on. For assistance, can you please send us a private message with your phone# and PIN#? Here is the link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 .  Thank you!  

v3nice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The last time I used data roaming, it didn't work for an hour. I restart my phone, switch off airplane mode, and it works.

Hammerklavier

Apologies, the original message sent before I was done writing. I have updated the post: I've tried connecting to T-Mobile or AT&T manually and it doesn't work.

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's a sign to switch carriers?

Need Help? Let's chat.