cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US addons

susellin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My 10 day US add-on has expired so I am trying to purchase another, but the text option is not even coming up in my account as an availability.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman : Not picking a fight 🙂 ...just trying to be sure for the OP (who has disappeared) and of course other readers...your paragraphs contradict each other. I think we can only stack data buckets...not combinations of talk/text. I was looking to you (an Oracle) for any inside update.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

You could purchase another different 10 day roaming add on.  

@Dunkman : I had understood that that only applies to countable items ie. data. I had understood that the unlimited other features can't be "stacked". ie. bought over top of another. Unless that's changed..or I misunderstood. 🙂

@Anonymous 

You are likely right that unlimited features can't be stacked and it sometimes messes up the roaming services.  Nothing has changed from my understanding.  

I believe that if OP could not purchase the 10 day text because it was not available and expired, OP should have been able to purchase 10 day talk and text roaming package or 10 day talk, text and data package instead if OP needed service right away.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dunkman wrote:

You could purchase another different 10 day roaming add on.  

@Dunkman : I had understood that that only applies to countable items ie. data. I had understood that the unlimited other features can't be "stacked". ie. bought over top of another. Unless that's changed..or I misunderstood. 🙂

@susellin 

Here is some more information on the US roaming packages:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/us-roaming

As mentioned above, you can't purchase the same US roaming package within the 10 days.  You could purchase another different 10 day roaming add on. You probably should be able to purchase the same text add on today.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@susellin : Do you remember the date and time you bought it? You can find the date anyway in your Payment history. Do you see the texting add-on after clicking on Plan Details?

@susellin wrote:

My 10 day US add-on has expired so I am trying to purchase another, but the text option is not even coming up in my account as an availability.

You'll need to wait 24 hours before the system allow you to purchase the same roaming add-on again. Otherwise, you'll have to go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html to contact the moderators to try to get this done more quickly.

Need Help? Let's chat.