cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming stopped working - 2/15 days left was working fine until yesterday

BennyTroves
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.. I purchased the 15 day US unlimited talk add-on and it has been working fine until yesterday. There are 3 days left, 2 now.. and it stopped working. I get the message “This plan does not have US roaming add on feature”. I don’t understand what to do. I paid for it, it was working, and when I log in it says I have 2/15 days left of US Roaming unlimited talk (15 day). Can anyone suggest what to do? Please and thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

There's yet a different problem with buying the same one while it's active or freshly expired. So the test is to buy the other one. But by then you will likely have heard back from support.

BennyTroves

Ok thanks. I was thinking of just buying the new package as there is only 2 days left and by the time they reply the package is going to expire anyway. I’ll give it a few hours, and tomorrow morning I will just buy the new package and see if it works

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

While you wait for a reply from support after figuring it out 🙂 you can buy the other bundle that you didn't buy. You mention talk, but there's only talk/text and talk/text/data now. There used to be talk only and text only.

Then you can make a call and talk for a period of time to see if it disconnects.

But as soon as you hear from support then let them do their thing. We would also be interested to know what they do. I suspect they will remove the old one and apply a new one. Then it too might just last 10 days until they fix the problem.

BennyTroves

Sure, what can I try while I figure out how to open a ticket 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@BennyTroves   Seems to be PM's latest glitch but probably due to the change from 10 days to 15 days of roaming PM made available recently.

You'll need to submit a ticket to support via chatbot here:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If problem with ticket, try private message to CS_Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Another victim. Yes this has become a known problem. You need to contact support to get them to fix it. If you would like to test something in the meantime while you wait, we have an idea for you to try.

Need Help? Let's chat.