cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming add-on

Brumas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just returned from a mon5h in Florida using the US Roaming add-on.  It has been no5hing but virtually useless fo4 voice calls.  Firstly I had so many “call failed” messages that it would have been laughable if it were not so frustrating.  Also there were scores of callas 5hat were never completed.  Next almost every call cut off mid-call.  I wa# trying 5o change flights and was never able to do so because of this  That was not only on calls I made but on one call from my office they had 5o call me back 8 times.

I’m at a poin5 5hat I want my money back as I resent paying for something that does no5 deliver.  If anyone thinks I’m one unhappy customer they’d B3 right.

10 REPLIES 10

AJ99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have purchased U S roaming talk text , don’t bother, text hasn’t worked ever, and no  customer service agent actually works there. 
so frustrating! ) totally worthless!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brumas 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, 

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,
  • and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

*next time when you visit U.S.. you need manually selecting either of  AT&T or T-Mobile, whichever works best for you,

@softech wrote:

to open ticket with PM :

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

I think you should avoid referring customers to ticketing system as it is currently broken (as per my chat with the agent). People will try to create a ticket and get even more frustrated.

I am just giving them link to personal mail until PM fixes ticketing system. Or AI takes over and replaces all of us... 😋

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Brumas You should have write here when you were in Florida when the network was giving you trouble and almost all the call were facing glitches mid-way. That time someone would have try to troubleshoot the issue. 

Now it is upto support agents to verify and/or consider this as unusable add-on, but you can certainly try.

Send a direct msg to CS_Agent.

Spudster

@Brumas 

Customer Support Agents can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,

1. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It looks like this add-on did not work well for you. Was this your first experience with US add-on? I guess you did try to connect to AT&T or T-mobile in order for this add-on to work?

CSA should have access to all your calls and they should be able to determine if your complain is valid and hopefully will credit your account for not so useful add-on.

Keep us posted how of your complain progress.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Brumas  I suggest to make a complaint to PM and open ticket  with them.  They are usually good in listening and might provide compensation 

But next time if you go USA for that long, consider buy local data sim .  Cheaper and you get more data.

to open ticket with PM :

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.  

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click  "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket".  Then follow to complete the ticket submission.     

1. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Brumas 

Ask the Customer Support Agents for a credit equal to the Roaming add-on to be added to your Available Balance.

Let them know this would make up for the poor experience with the Roaming add-on.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

0PX9O4

@Brumas 

Sorry to hear this!

Please send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details so they can look into this for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brumas : Is it possible you had bought overlapping talk add-ons? This doesn't work. Even now if you still have some that haven't expired yet...click on Plan Details and list all the items you have there related to roaming.

Need Help? Let's chat.