cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)

andrewxie1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I bought the "US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)", but it doesn't work (I am at California now). I noticed that the "US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)" I bought shows the under the "Plan and Add-Ons" in my account. However, it doesn't show under the "Overview", which is weird.  Thank you in advance for your help. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 3.39.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 3.38.33 PM.png 

6 REPLIES 6

Edit: Posted as a response to the post above, but has been since deleted.USR.png

RossN
Mayor / Maire

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@andrewxie1990 wrote:

Hi, 

I bought the "US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)", but it doesn't work (I am at California now). I noticed that the "US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day)" I bought shows the under the "Plan and Add-Ons" in my account. However, it doesn't show under the "Overview", which is weird.  Thank you in advance for your help. 

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 3.39.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 3.38.33 PM.png 

@andrewxie1990  That's because it's unlimited talk so the counter is not used. Did you just purchase the add-on? It might need some time to activate. Maybe try restarting your phone.

louise22210
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Also, check all the possible settings in your phone to confirm that it's a PM issue and not a phone one! 

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Make sure you are connected to either AT and T or  T Mobile

You paid for the plan but did you really buy and pick the plan.

louise22210
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I currently can't think of any possible solutions, but will get back to you.

In the meantime, send a message to the moderators and they'll respond in due time! 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Click that link and then "send this user a private message" detailing the same problem 🙂

Good luck! 

Need Help? Let's chat.