cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US LONG DISTANCE CALL

Lekans8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I started using your communication network or Public Mobile in September,2022, based on the recommendation  of my brother, and he told me that after three months which was December last year, i will be able to call America freely where most of my family members and friends are based. However, this has not been the case as i even sen a text the last time i got text on my payment, but no response. In my previous provider, i was able to call America freely and not under you now. This is my current issue and i need a positive response on this ASAP based on what referrer told me.  

39 REPLIES 39

Lekans8

I will start using it now based on your information today.

@Lekans8 

if you have 500 minutes of US or Int'l calling...you can call US. No additional cost.

@Lekans8  Yes it includes 

international calling covers the

following countries:

Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

edit. You cannot get a surprise bill. You can only call , when you have the add on / or free more is merrier  international. .. if you didn’t have either you wouldn’t be able to make call and no charges will occur

Lekans8

So, i can use my 500 USA available to call which i have not use without charges?

@Lekans8 wrote:

How do i call USA?

@Lekans8 - I presume your brother was talking about the 500 international minutes Public gave away in December.

Did you recall receiving the text to accept the freebies? If you did not receive it or did not respond by December 31, 2023, the 500 minutes and data addon would not have been added to your account.

Otherwise to call the USA whilst in Canada you will need to purchase the "1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes" addon showing below found in your My Account.  This addon will stay on your account over cycle to cycle until all used up.

esjliv_0-1674963572276.png

Yeah - AS @hairbag1 said above! Sorry about that, timing and all. 😐

@Lekans8 

you need to buy a US calling add-on which you'd do in the self service area of your account. Log in to your account / Plan and add-ons / Scroll down to Shop Add-ons. 1000 US calling minutes for $15

added...

mins.jpg

@Lekans8  If you don’t have US calling add on you can buy one  in self serve in the plan add on tab 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1674963048584.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Lekans8

How do i call USA?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lekans8  You need a long distance add on for USA also did you get the more is merrier free 500 mins over Christmas check here in self serve .. otherwise just a regular plan does not include calling the US 

Check add-ons /mins /Data

Handy1_0-1674962747717.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.