cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - BIG error on try to change new plan for 3 month(was reactivated old was for 1 month) ?????

sophitechnicusñ
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

A few minute agoo i want to change change a new plan for 3 month and after payment was reactivated old plan !!!!

I want the new plan for 3 month not reactivated old plan

Please help me to solv this BIG error on your web site.

Dragos Sofian

13 REPLIES 13

@sophitechnicusñ Sorry, but I'm not 100% clear on what it is that you're trying to achieve. As already explained, autopay is not required for PM service. If you have somehow signed up for autopay inadvertently, the following steps will help you deactivate autopay:

(1) Log in to self-serve ("My Account" on the top left corner of this page)

(2) Click on "Payment"

(3) Click on "Manage AutoPay"

(4) Click on "Remove AutoPay"

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

sophitechnicusñ

The problem is:

I only pay a plan(before was for 1 month - first activation and after for 3 months with other options), at pay isn't any option for Autopay!!!

The autopay was activated automaticaly for the future!! i found this in my account.

At activation and pay wasn't any option for autopay or autorenew the plan, it's my problem if i forget or i don't want renew the plan. It's ok to inform thhat the current plan will expire and i will don't use the services.

After 30 day with the first plan i want the change for a new plan and pay for this NOT pay for new plan and the software automaticaly mentain the before plan and in the account i found the manyy difference between new plan and old plan.

I agee for autorenew/autoplay ONLY when i do my self.

Dragos S

@sophitechnicusñ wrote:

For me isn't.

I want to choose and pay what i want not what consider another that is better for me. I pay ONLY for i choose not what someone wants. 

It's a big difference, I pay, i decide what i will pay.

Dragos S

@sophitechnicusñ It's not clear to me what response you are looking for. But if you don't wish to enroll in auto-pay, them simply don't. It is not mandatory to sign up for automatic payments, to be able to use PM service.

sophitechnicusñ

For me isn't.

I want to choose and pay what i want not what consider another that is better for me. I pay ONLY for i choose not what someone wants. 

It's a big difference, I pay, i decide what i will pay.

Dragos S

sophitechnicusñ

Thanks

Dragos S

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sophitechnicusñ I'm glad @Kalla_A was able to resolve this for you.  Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@sophitechnicusñ Yes it should be automatic. I have done it on my 1st renewal with autopay and all was good. But sometimes system can be glitched and does not go the way we want. But PM's great staff members are here to help. 

sophitechnicusñ

In my account the correct plan was changed(3 month with all add-on selected at payment).

PS. Isn't normal reactivated automaticaly IF i don't ask for that!!!

Thanks.

Dragos Sofian

sophitechnicusñ

From my credit card have been taking all amount necessary for new plan 136 $ + tax and in my account was 20$. It was enough money for new plan.

Did you notice the message that you need to add funds, or have you already done that? To change a plan immediately there must be enough money plus credits available for the full cost.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Hello @sophitechnicusñ,

Do not worry! I have fixed this issue 🙂

Please check in your self-serve account: the right plan should now appear.

Cheers!

Kalla

sophitechnicusñ

I hope to solve very soon beacause i need to leave and i want your solution

I interted the new plan selected ... at payment

160418 90 day paln Capture.JPG

Thanks

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @sophitechnicusñ!

Don't worry, one of our super helpful moderators can look into this for you.

@Kalla_A@Shazia_K@Mary_M would one of you please help. Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.