cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. roaming pkg

roblynns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I renewed my U.S. roaming but it’s not working. There are receipts. Not showing up on my plan.

unable to send text messages, retrieve voice mail at this point.

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you wait 24 hours before buying new US add-on?

Where are you and does US add-on works for you? You will be exception if it works properly.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@roblynns   Login again using Incognito Mode to confirm if the add-on shows up.  Also, check if the money is sitting in Available Fund and not used for the roaming purchase yet

If you see the add-on was indeed purchase, then yes, likely because you renew the same roaming add-on too early ( you can  only re-purchase the same add-on  24 hours AFTER the expiry date/time of the add-on).  But no worry, you can open ticket with PM Support and have them to fix it so you can use it.  Please open ticket with them

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@roblynns 

If you are renewing the same roaming package you just had, unfortunately you need to wait 24 hours after the first one expires before the second one can be added and functional.

If you want, you can contact customer support and see if they can help:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.