cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two lines under a single invite email for $45/15Gb

michaelkuzmin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I requested and received the offer email for $40 for 15Gb. I would like to open 2 lines under that account both with this plan. Is this possible?

10 REPLIES 10

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There was wording in the promotion that included the option to choose the plan at a later date... 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the single day offer via email 
  3. Activate a SIM card between November 11 to November 27, 2022 at 11:59 PM ET.

I would imagine that you would have had to enter both e-mail addresses before the offer expired. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Single-Day-Deal-Get-15GB-of-4G-speed-da... 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Stop focusing on the email. Anybody can activate a new account and start up with that plan. A sim and unique email address and a credit card is all that's needed. And if bringing a number from another provider then the account number of that other account.

Any current account holder can change to the plan. There is the option to change at the next renewal (preferred) or immediately (no pro-rating here).

@michaelkuzmin   as long as the plan is still available , you can in fact use different email addresses to activate..  No worry

michaelkuzmin

Ok but I only put in one email address into the system on the day of the promotion?

michaelkuzmin

Could I not create the fist account, the change the email address, then create the second account?

michaelkuzmin

But how can I get it right now? Will I be able to see it even if I registered with an email that was not added to the system on the day of the promotion?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Each account requires unique email and separate SIM. You can still open two 15GB plans but hurry up...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I think you're getting caught up in the email thing. The plan is available for any activation and any existing account can change to it.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@michaelkuzmin 

Sorry you can't do that.

Not possible because each phone number and plan needs it's own account and different email address.

But you can use the same credit card to pay for both accounts, if you're setting up for automatic payment from your credit card.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@michaelkuzmin 

You can open more than one account, however each will require it's own SIM card and unique e-mail address.

You CAN use the same payment card for each service, however each will have its own unique account number for each service.

Need Help? Let's chat.