cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to transfer my existing Numbers to another service provider

JakeTheBosun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There seems no way I can get all 3 of my numbers to be released. (Only one was released)

33 REPLIES 33

@JakeTheBosun wrote:

I did not give three account numbers to move the service because I have no record of two other numbers.

I did not know that PM had no capacity for multiple numbers and one account. How would I know that?

Sorry, you can see my frustration rising.

Appreciate the advice!

My advice would be re-insert your Public Mobile SIM card\s for the two phone numbrrs that haven't been sent over to the new carrier. If both of these phone numbers are still working at Public Mobile, I would not even bother contacting Public Mobile to get back into your account. When it comes to the IMEI numbrers, I would use the IMEI of each device and contact the new carrier to try the number porting again.  Be sure that the two different IMEI numbers don't get confused with each other as the correct one will be provided for each phone number.

JakeTheBosun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying that now.

Thank you very much for help.

@JakeTheBosun wrote:

Trying that now.

Thank you very much for help.

One other factor:  Do you have Autopay enabled?  You shoudln't get charged again after port out, but in some rare cases, this has happened, and the gernally recommendation is to get that disabled before port out.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@JakeTheBosun 

I'm assuming you must have sorted it out by now....but when you activated the the three sim cards with public mobile did you use the same email address and just set up Auto pay? Although the system shouldn't allow you to do so....if you did then two of the accounts get "hidden" behind the account you could access with the email and password. They would have their own account numbers but you wouldn't be able to see them or access them. Normally you would have contacted customer support and supplied them with two separate emails or email aliases to apply to the accounts for accessibility. This would likely explain some of your service issues.