cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to port out to Koodo, asking me to open a support ticket - HELP

Basienka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On the phone with koodo trying to port out of Public Mobile, when I replied "YES" to authorize the port it says I need to open a support ticket

3 REPLIES 3

@Basienka 

Nope, once you port out of public mobile, your account and service is completely closed, and because it is prepaid, you can't ever actually "owe" anything.

Basienka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm posting here from another account.  I think it was resolved.  Account at Koodo is active now.  guess nothing is needed after all.  When I try to log in to my PM account it doesn't look like it's valid anymore.  I imagine there is nothing owed to pay out right?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Basienka 

I can't imagine why you would need to contact public mobile. The only requirement would be that you use the right information for the port to Koodo.

And also ensuring your public mobile account and service is still active.

EDIT:  @Basienka ,  it appears you have contacted this community in recent weeks preparing for this port. Obviously something has not gone right

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.