cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer my number

TimothyLichti1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my new sim card, and new phone number.  Now I want to transfer my koodo number to Public Mobile.  When I get to the page to enter the phone number I want to transfer to Public, it says it is not a valid number in Canada.  This is stupid as I've transferred it to and from Public mobile before and it's nothing but a Canada phone number.  The contact customer support link does absolutely nothing.  It's worse than 2 years ago.

5 REPLIES 5

@TimothyLichti1 

since you have trouble porting in using My Account, the best way is to ask support to help.  Both Koodo and PM are owned by Telus, so the port would be an easy one for PM support.  Please submit a ticket using either Chatbot or direct message as said above.  It would be completed quickly 

TimothyLichti1

I am not with Koodo prepaid.  I am a monthly customer, but there is no option for that?

@TimothyLichti1 

not hard, very easy, you just need to submit the ticket

and is the number with Koodo Prepaid?  it is normal that number from Koodo Prepaid account needs to go through support for manual porting and cannot use the interface on My Account

Just submit the ticket and it will be done tonight or tomorrow

TimothyLichti1

I currently have a koodo number.  I just want to move it back to Public Mobile again.  Is it really that hard?

@TimothyLichti1 

so, the number you want to transfer was originally from PM?  how long you transferred out to the other provider?  which provider the number is with now?

what you can do is to open ticket with PM support and ask them to put in the request for you. :

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Login" and finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.