cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Freedom Mobile Number to Public Mobile

newuser2022g
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I want to transfer my freedom mobile number to public mobile. I already have a public mobile sim and plan. When I try to enter the freedom mobile account number, it does not accept the 'DBC' part of the account number. 

What should I be entering for the account number? 

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

newuser2022g
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was able to get help by contacting customer support. thanks everyone!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@newuser2022g are you activating and request porting at the same time? or you already got a working,  phone number with your PM sim  but you want to change phone number by porting a Freedom number now??

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@newuser2022g wrote:

Hi, 

I want to transfer my freedom mobile number to public mobile. I already have a public mobile sim and plan. When I try to enter the freedom mobile account number, it does not accept the 'DBC' part of the account number. 

What should I be entering for the account number? 

Thanks!

After you successful ported your freedom phone number to PM, your freedom mobile account number is no longer exist. I don't know why you want to enter freedom mobile account number and for what?

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I wish I could remember what I did when I transferred from Shaw to help you.  I remember having to phone Shaw because I didn't answer the transfer text in time and they allowed the account to activate for a few minutes to send the text again.  You need to keep the simcard in the phone to answer the text.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@newuser2022g 

Check the email icon top right. I will send you a number to call.

Need Help? Let's chat.