cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction History Missing Reward Lines (Found under View Payment History)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I have an account that, for some reason, is missing the Credit (reward line items) on the Transaction History.

For many months, without fail, all Credits and Debits were listed on the same day.

This account was not in Suspended status, nor was it listed as Lost/Stolen at any point.

Important to note, the Rewards WERE applied on the payment renewal. 👍

But, so far (and I know this was only a renewal yesterday) they are not appearing in the listed detail area. So, I ain't complaining yet...so please don't suggest to contact a CSA 😉

esjliv_0-1643154736562.png

But wondering if anyone else had a renewal yesterday or today, and credits are also missing in their transactions?

I wonder if this was somehow connected to the new points roll out system, and how the payment history is displayed. 🤔

EDIT: subject to included "(Found under View Payment History)"

21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv wrote:

So no kicking in doors..just yet. 

Nobody expects a Spanish Inquisition. 🙂

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv : It is odd that the money deposited but you don't see the line items. You've heard from others having renewed and it all looks fine. I have a renewal tonight. I'll keep an eye on at 9pm PT if I remember. (as an aside to all this I will not be subscribing to the new system)

I think for you that since the money arrived...who cares.

@Anonymous  - you're right, the money arrived. 

For my account reconciliations/records, I copy paste these line items into excel for my 'pretend statements'.

Available Balance is as it should be. So no kicking in doors..just yet. 

Just odd. 

esjliv_4-1643159255489.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : It is odd that the money deposited but you don't see the line items. You've heard from others having renewed and it all looks fine. I have a renewal tonight. I'll keep an eye on at 9pm PT if I remember. (as an aside to all this I will not be subscribing to the new system)

I think for you that since the money arrived...who cares.

@esjliv wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

Nothing in details, all rewards info is moved to My Rewards portal. Yes, it renewed today. May be yours got screwed up with the overnight transition to the new Point System. I guess it should be fine on the next renewal. 

@NDesai 

Sorry, if I was unclear, I meant under View Payment History area.

@esjliv Yes, it shows all rewards there. 

NDesai_0-1643158592036.png

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv : I don't suppose you did a self-suspend? So did you try another browser or incognito etc.?

@Anonymous as mentioned, no suspended time.

But, I didn't try incognito.....so I tried it just now. Yup, reward items still not showing listed in Payment History Transaction Details.

@NDesai wrote:

Nothing in details, all rewards info is moved to My Rewards portal. Yes, it renewed today. May be yours got screwed up with the overnight transition to the new Point System. I guess it should be fine on the next renewal. 

@NDesai 

Sorry, if I was unclear, I meant under View Payment History area.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I wonder if they were doing migration last night and the system didn't apply the reward.

Too bad we don't have someone else have the same renewal date to confirm.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : I don't suppose you did a self-suspend? So did you try another browser or incognito etc.?

@esjliv  wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@esjliv Just logged into one of my family member account and it was renewed today as well. I see all the rewards credit balance added. 

@NDesai  - was it listed i the details as well? But that was, today renewal right.

I wonder if it was January 24th specific?

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Better keep an eye on that account @esjliv , you just may have to send that message to a CS Agent after all...

@NDesai wrote:

@esjliv Just logged into one of my family member account and it was renewed today as well. I see all the rewards credit balance added. 

@NDesai  - was it listed i the details as well? But that was, today renewal right.

I wonder if it was January 24th specific?

@0PX9O4 wrote:

Oh wait, are you missing ALL credit line items? That's weird...

@0PX9O4  - omg, I almost selected this one for a Solution again...what is wrong with me - HAHA

Yes ALL credit line items missing, but was applied to my Available Funds balance....

I should also note, this would be the first time the ONE YEAR $1 Loyalty appeared (meaning this was the 14th payment on this account). 

• Autopay
  • Refer-A-Friend
  • Loyalty

All above applied to Available Balance, but not listed in history....

WHOA.... what a mess they've created here @NDesai  & @esjliv 

Whether they 'moved' the reward to another portal, they still should show under transaction history (in one form or another) so a user can know how their plan value has reconciled.

Me no like.

0PX9O4

@BeachNBeer wrote:

@esjliv One of my accounts renewed this morning. All credits show in payment history.

Yep, methinks this issue may be account specific.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

0PX9O4

@esjliv  Give it baaaaaack!!

I think @NDesai 's hypothesis is likely correct, but it still wouldn't explain why autopay would not be showing (assuming there was one, but maybe there wasn't?)

BeachNBeer

@esjliv One of my accounts renewed this morning. All credits show in payment history.

@0PX9O4 wrote:

@esjliv 

I suggest you send a private mess...

Alright, jokes aside. What line item exactly are you missing? Do you have a screenshot of that line item from a previous month?

@0PX9O4  - LOL, omg, I totally selected this a Solution and really did it by accident. Wow that was really easy to do.

Sorry, didn't mean to tease there...but, I can see how easy that "Accept as Solution" can be selected!!

🤣

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like they completely removed Rewards from the self-serve account and moved them to My Rewards portal. This might be the reason it no longer appears in the transaction history?

0PX9O4

Oh wait, are you missing ALL credit line items? That's weird...

0PX9O4

@esjliv 

I suggest you send a private mess...

Alright, jokes aside. What line item exactly are you missing? Do you have a screenshot of that line item from a previous month?

Need Help? Let's chat.