cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touble getting my number ported

Bubbie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been waiting since Saturday to get my number ported so I can use my phone and still haven't heard anything I really need my phone as I am always outside in the woods

4 REPLIES 4

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Bubbie 

if you literally mean the woods. I don't think you're at the right company... I wouldn't switch

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bubbie   are you porting from mobile or landline/VoIP?

porting from landline/VoIP could take as many as 7 business days

But if porting from mobile, it should be done within 2 hours AFTER YOU REPLY YES to the text from your old provider

The next question is, can you at least able to make outgoing calls? how about data?  I am wondering if it is a sim care provisioning problem or porting  porting

To confirm if porting is done, there is a number to call to talk to live support.  i will message you the number.  Please check your Community inbox

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Bubbie 

Where are you porting from? Did you leave old sim in to get confirmation to allow the port? Have you rebooted your unlocked phone? Check your email icon top right. I will send a number for you to call.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Bubbie Please contact PM CS_Agent asap with details. Porting in a number shouldn't take that long. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.