cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topping up for my friend

Abuadam_08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I top up for my friend using my account with my visa debit n also can I do it before his due date. His name is Xxxxxxxxc n number is xxxxxxxx

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes, voucher. You can also use 1-855-4pu-blic and enter his phone number and then enter the code. No pin, no login. You can also go to a few stores and use real time payments. Ask for the service, tell him the provider, tell him the phone number, tell him how much, pay - done. The amount gets added to your friends account and if currently suspended, will reactivate. No pin, no login.

If you choose to register your visa debit on his account then that can only be done logged in to the account. If it's a one-time deal then you would need to change it out to a different card again in the account.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Please remove personal info from public forum.

You cannot directly top up friend's account.

What you can do is get log in info of your friend, buy voucher and load it to his account.

If he is REALLY good friend then add your credit card to his account and manually pay or activate autopay. But that could be tricky if you stop being friends anymore...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Abuadam_08   this is an open forum.  Please go back to your post, click on the 3 dots, select Edit Message and remove the name and the phone number for your own protection

You have 2 ways to top up.  You can have your friend to login to My Account, go to Payment page and add (or update) the credit card there.  But once is it setup there, you cannot remove it unless you contact PM support to remove it for you

A better way is to get a voucher from store, have your friend to call *611 or login to My Account to load the voucher

You can get the voucher from any places, but better to get it from SDM/711/Shell as their voucher can be used immediately.  Voucher from other places might need to wait 24 hours before it can be used

Need Help? Let's chat.