cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up todayand data works but calls and text dont work

Makaylas98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

topped up today, but my data is working and my calls and tezts are not working.

my plan is $40 and is 5 gb, unlimited canada calling and text. 

number is 709*******

Edited to remove personal info

7 REPLIES 7

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Makaylas98 Especially as data is working have a look at fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Makaylas98 if neither the lost/stolen nor $1 top up tricks work, please note that tagging the moderator team in a thread is not how to engage them for help.  Please see here to learn how to private message them:  How to Get Help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Makaylas98 wrote:

@CS_Agent

number is 709*******

Edited to remove personal info

If the Lost/Stolen trick does not work try adding $1 to your account, this sometimes work when the Lost/Stolen trick doesn't.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried reporting your phone as lost, log out, wait 10 minutes, log in and report it found? That can fix come connection errors.

And you should remove your phone number, this is a public forum.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

With your problem you can try to go in your sel service account and on phone lost or stolen...wait about 10 minutes and close your phone and start it again and click on find your phone now...and see if it's correct now. @Makaylas98

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Makaylas98 wrote:

@CS_Agent

number is xxxyyyzzz

Please edit out your phone number as anyone can access this forum if you don't want any spam calls.

You plan features were not provisioned correctly.  Try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is about 48 - 72 hours. Good luck.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Makaylas98 here it is a forum so don't post your phone number...you can change your message with 3 points up right in your message

Need Help? Let's chat.