cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up card bought from Shoppers Drug Mart

felixcatman7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bought a top-up card over the weekend @ Shoppers Drug Mart, paid at the cashier and get a voucher with PIN printed on it.

Activated account last night (Sunday) , get a new phone number first and then transfer my old phone number over.

Old phone number transferred over to Public almost in an instant !!

This morning logged back into account and found out that I get 1st month service FREE , Bravo !

7 REPLIES 7

krzcnck
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

didn't know you could buy top ups from Shoppers Drug Mart

felixcatman7

Thanks for the reminder . I am just excited to see my credit balance @ $20 and overlooked ! 

@felixcatman7 wrote:

Public Mobile FB page,  the promo encourage you to go to London Drugs,  Shoppers,  Mobile Shop to activate 

Initially when I did it onlinelast night,  $10 got deducted but when I logged back in this morning , I noticed my credit balance at $20 !!!  

This offer effectively gives you the second month free, not the first.  

felixcatman7

Public Mobile FB page,  the promo encourage you to go to London Drugs,  Shoppers,  Mobile Shop to activate 

Initially when I did it onlinelast night,  $10 got deducted but when I logged back in this morning , I noticed my credit balance at $20 !!!  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for the positive feedback. I am not sure how you received the first month free.  I am not sure of the promo that has this offer. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@felixcatman7 wrote:

@Bought a top-up card over the weekend @ Shoppers Drug Mart, paid at the cashier and get a voucher with PIN printed on it.

Activated account last night (Sunday) , get a new phone number first and then transfer my old phone number over.

Old phone number transferred over to Public almost in an instant !!

This morning logged back into account and found out that I get 1st month service FREE , Bravo !

Welcome. Thanks for sharing. It's so nice to hear good news stories.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Nice to hear success story.

Welcomd to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.