cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is not the plan that I chose.

Guri1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible to get an entire history of my payment for public mobile? I remember when I chose this service that I chose the $25 per month (unlimited talk and text) plan and now its $33 per month (unlimited talk and text). I don't remember changing the plan so is it possible to get an entire history for my payments of public mobile. Also, I am looking at the plans on public mobile and why am I paying $33 for only unlimited talk and text and no data. Even though the plans include data. Does its not automatically update my plan according to what I am paying.

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Guri1 wrote:

It shows that for the past 6 months I have been paying $33 per month. But thanks to the rewards and stuff on my bank statements its been showing around $25 per month. I thought I had always had the $25 per month plan. I just want a payment history for the past 6 years I have been with public mobile to check when my plan had changed.

@Guri1 it sounds to me like you may have been on one of the "legacy" plans which were discontinued in Feb 2018.  Perhaps you missed the communications at that time, but please have a look here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Effective-February-15th-changes-are-hap....  The details are no longer visible (the link to publicmobile.ca/serviceupdate does not work any more), but there were increases to the formerly-legacy plan prices.  I think yours was probably included.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

customer support agents are the best and fastest way to get help.

chatbot in the blurb on the bottom right.

@Guri1 wrote:

It shows that for the past 6 months I have been paying $33 per month. But thanks to the rewards and stuff on my bank statements its been showing around $25 per month. I thought I had always had the $25 per month plan. I just want a payment history for the past 6 years I have been with public mobile to check when my plan had changed.

try to check your Credit card as well..

But honest, plan won't change automatically.  Even you found out it has changed , or you have picked the wrong plan from the beginning, it's hard to prove it's not done by you.  

if you want to open a ticket with PM, here is the way:

(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Guri1 

You can get your transaction  history for the last one year from your self service account.  If you need the history prior to that time, you will likely need to contact customer service agent.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guri1 

Yes you can get payment history. sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Guri1 wrote:

Is it possible to get an entire history of my payment for public mobile? I remember when I chose this service that I chose the $25 per month (unlimited talk and text) plan and now its $33 per month (unlimited talk and text). I don't remember changing the plan so is it possible to get an entire history for my payments of public mobile. Also, I am looking at the plans on public mobile and why am I paying $33 for only unlimited talk and text and no data. Even though the plans include data. Does its not automatically update my plan according to what I am paying.

How long you have joined PM?

Your My Account has Transaction History for up to 6 months

Also, you can refer back to your credit card.

If you decide to look further, you might have to contact PM Customer Support and request to trace if you ever have changed plan

Guri1

Guri1

This doesn't answer any of my questions that I had asked. I want to know if I can or cannot get a full (full meaning for all the time I have been with public mobile) payment history for my account. Yes or no?. If Yes how do I get this payment history.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Guri1 wrote:

Is it possible to get an entire history of my payment for public mobile? I remember when I chose this service that I chose the $25 per month plan and now its $33 per month. I don't remember changing the plan so is it possible to get an entire history for my payments of public mobile.

@Guri1 

Really? that's weird.

Plans will not change automatically. 

Sign into your Self Serve and look at your payment history.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

What does it show there?

While in your Self Serve, what does it show for the plan under 'My Plan'?

esjliv_0-1630542505973.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guri1 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here link 

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here link 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

you can Change Your Plan online,

When you’re changing your plan, you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.If you’re looking to apply a promotion to your plan, learn how you can do that Here link.

Changing your plan on the next plan renewal date 

We recommend you choose this option because it allows you to use the services you have already paid for until your next plan renewal date. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• If you choose to change your plan on your next plan renewal date, the amount owed will be automatically updated.
  • If you have AutoPay set up, the amount of your new plan will be charged on your payment due date.
  • You can cancel a future-dated plan change at any time by clicking on the ‘Plans and Add-Ons’ tab and selecting ‘Cancel Order’.
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

Changing your plan immediately

You may choose to change your plan immediately if you have used all or most of your services, or if your account is suspended and you would like a different plan. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts when you activate your new plan.
  • Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.
  • If your account is suspended – changing your plan is a 2-step process, so be sure to complete both steps or you may be left with partial or no service. Step 1 initiates the change, and step 2 reactivates your account via making a payment (if necessary).
    1. Make sure to review your details carefully before changing your plan - Once you click “Yes, change my plan”, all features from your current plan will be lost and the plan change will be completed, even if you do not make a payment in the second step.
    2. Top up your account with sufficient funds to reactivate your service - Since we are a prepaid service, you need to have the funds available for the plan change to fully take effect. If you only have partial funds in your account, or if you do not complete payment after changing your plan, you may be left with no or partial service. We have introduced several warnings to ensure you don’t leave the page without topping up, but figured we should mention it here as well. Note: If you have sufficient funds to cover your new plan,you won’t be taken to the payment menu.

What will happen if my payment wasn’t completed?

In this scenario, your account could still move from suspend to active, re-starting your plan cycle and potentially only reactivating a portion or none of your services. If you find yourself in this situation, simply go to the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve, choose “One Time Payment”, and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored,please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, click  here link.

Need Help? Let's chat.