cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst customer service I've ever experienced

Loraine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been trying to get help for 2 days agents take hours to respond then do not help when they do

7 REPLIES 7

Public Mobile is a third tier provider for lower cell plan prices. As such, they don’t pretend to give A1 level service but generally it is acceptable.

Everything is in a rush these days.

It nice to just relax and chill out.

Glad some of us are semi-retired.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Loraine 

Hi there!! What is your issue? Some of us will actually give you some good help.  

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It’s unfortunate you’re having issues. However, this isn’t a complaint forum. If you need help, give some details and ask for help. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

Why do some feel they have to reply to ever single post daily? Definitely a bravo and rewards thing I guess. Oh well....

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Really?

Did you try going to Emergency? Reporting wait time is about 21.5 hours.

At least here are you NOT bleeding out nor have protruding broken bone.

Agents usually reply 10min - 2hours, from my experience. It does not hurt to send another note but do no to do that every 15 min.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Loraine 

Try them again. 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.