cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The site will not allow me to change my plan

Fow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The website doesn’t allow me to change my plan. It keeps saying “oops something went wrong, please try again later”, every time I click complete payment. I’ve tried for months to change my plan, and if I can’t by the end of this month, I will definitely be leave nag for a better service provider 

5 REPLIES 5

@Timer wrote:

@Fow 

review this  Solved: Trying to change plan - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Unfortunately, instructions about how to use the arrows to select a new plan don't a help a customer when the person is seeing a website error message.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Fow hi try clearing your cache and cookies or try a different browser in ingognito or secret mode also try on a different device if available if problem persists

you need to contact a customer service agent to explain your issue

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here you can check for a response in your community envelope top right corner next to your avatar, or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Fow Open the self-serve portal using incognito or private browsing mode and try changing your plan again. The explained issue is usually cache/cookies related and opening it in a cache free window often resolves the problem. 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Fow 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and use the down arrow to scroll down.

Edit: if choose to change immediately then losing payment paid for old plan and no refund and no adjustment,
or choose your next plan renewal date. To change your plan. to you not losing any money.

Need Help? Let's chat.