cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The service cancelled

pebbertree
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone service is stopped in the middle of the month. I checked my payment, it is automatically payment. When I try to make payment for amount due, it shows Your account has already enough balance. What should I do?

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

We are all customers and members like you. Some more details could help. What status is your account saying now @pebbertree - Active, Suspended, Expired...?

If your account is showing Active, and your phone services are not working, have you tried to:

Otherwise, if your plan is showing Suspended status and you have no services and your plan still does not reactivate/resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a manual $1 top-up payment to your account. Then see if the account will re-activate for you.

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@pebbertree wrote:

I tried, it didn't work out. Anyway, I will cancel this phone, change another supplier. Thank you for the reply.

You just need a little patience to make it work. in 99% it works the rest 1% is fixed by agent.

But if you want to keep your number - you have no choice - you HAVE to have your PM account active in order to port number out so you have to pay.

If you can provide some images we might be able to help you. The overview page and the payment history page. Don't include identifiable information.

Is it that your account is in suspended status or is it that your services aren't working? Maybe try devicecheck.ca just in case.

You will need your PM account to be active and in good standing if you want to port out, so if you are going to be porting out to another provider, and you currently have no active service, I would recommend just getting the cheapest 15 plan to allow you to port over, you can use up a few weeks too if you want to save money to do so

pebbertree

I tried, it didn't work out. Anyway, I will cancel this phone, change another supplier. Thank you for the reply.

What does your self serve account say your renewal date is, your renewal date will gradually keep going earlier and earlier until it is near the middle or start of the month depending on how long you have a been a customer.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pebbertree 

Go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate but your overview page may not update right away but you may want to to check your transaction history to see your plan amount charges with today's date. Log out and reboot.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

pebbertree

No. my normal renewal date is by the end of the month. Anyway, I made another payment just now, now My account shows I have enough funds available, but still not working 😞

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

When was your renewal date?

Does your self-serving account says: Active?

If you believe you should have service try rebooting, re-seating SIM and similar techniques to re-establish connection.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Use the other payment option rather than amount due. Is this not your normal renewal date? Remember this place is 30 days not month.

Need Help? Let's chat.