cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "new and improved" PM website (their words, not mine)

messenabout
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There is not a single thing that is correct on my account. They've got my plan wrong they don't show my current add-ons I can't I'm so angry with them right now I can't even go on. I had a long post here and I didn't put commas in or something stupid and and my whole post disappeared I'm just furious. I can't find a way to renew my plan one day early it's ridiculous I've had to spend so much money in the last 2 days on data because I couldn't renew my plan two days early. And it can't get on the internet to public mobile to do it without data so I have to go to the store and buy a voucher well I've been there three times now and just to renew my plan which doesn't work anyway and you can't do it on the phone. Even when trying to purchase something over the telephone it would not take my payment information which is the only payment information that they have of mine and it is valid. I could go on there is so much more but I am just so rattled. I don't I have I don't know an hour ago I had 93 MB left of my recent add-on purchase. And I still can't find how the heck to renew my plan early so that I can have my data! And even so it shows my data as five gigabytes included in my plan. That's not correct. Even going to usage history yes using the 90 day parameters blah blah blah blah blah, and by the way that's been months and it seems like something so simple why is it still wrong all the time. When I go to my account it shows I have used zero out of 5 GB and it says the same thing every time even when I go to usage history it shows me only 3 days it doesn't show any totals I can't tell what I've done what I've used I just want to see it like it used to be but right now I NEED HELP GETTING MY PLAN RENEWED RIGHT NOW!

I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER ADD-ON. I HAVE PAID MORE AN ADD-ONS IN TWO DAYS THAN THE COST OF MY PLAN COST FOR 30 DAYS. IT'S CRIMINAL. IT'S JUST BOGUS THAT I HAVE TO EVEN PAY FOR DATA TO COME HERE AND TRY AND NAVIGATE ALL THEIR GOOF UPS AND FIX IT AND TALK TO PEOPLE OH NO YOU CAN'T TALK TO PEOPLE THEY'RE JUST PRETEND AND IT'S ALWAYS THEIR PROBLEM AND I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS ALL THE TIME IT'S BEEN ONGOING FOR SIX OR EIGHT MONTHS AND I AM JUST SICK OF IT BUT IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE TO HAVE DID MY PLAN RENEWED RIGHT NOW ASAP BUT SOONER THAN ASAP IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME BUT I WON'T REALLY KNOW BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO RUN OUT OF DATA AGAIN. YOU CAN'T EMAIL ME BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE DATA I DON'T HAVE WI-FI. 250-918-4114 PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND YOU CAN TEXT OR CALL ME AT THAT NUMBER ANYTIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT BUT PREFERABLY WITHIN THE NEXT HALF HOUR BECAUSE I AM I WAS IN TEARS NOW I'M JUST FUMING. I JUST HAVE TO SAY IT'S A GOOD THING I'M NOT A VIOLENT PERSON LOL. BECAUSE I'D SURE LIKE TO BE RIGHT NOW AND LAST MONTH AND ON MONTH BEFORE YADA YADA. NONE OF THIS IS DIRECTED AT ANY OF THE COMMUNITY MEMBERS SO PLEASE KNOW THAT. I EMAILED CUSTOMER SERVICE ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO AND NOTHING. I'M JUST ABOUT READY TO CLOSE UP SHOP HERE. I'M JUST SO SICK OF CRAP EVERY MONTH FIRST TWO AND A HALF YEARS I HAD NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM AND FOR THE LAST SIX OR EIGHT MONTHS IT'S CRAP AND IT'S COSTING ME SO MUCH MONEY. AND NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO FIX ANYTHING EITHER. IT LOOKS SO LAME FOR CELLULAR COMPANY TO HAVE ALL THESE GLITCHES IN THEIR WEBSITE IT'S INCREDIBLY EMBARRASSING FOR THEM AND I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND PUBLIC MOBILE TO ANYONE ANYMORE UNTIL THEY GET BACK IN THE GAME. NO WONDER THEY HAVE TO OFFER ALL THESE WONDERFUL PROMOTIONS TO LURE NEW CUSTOMERS BECAUSE THEY FALL DOWN AT EVERYTHING ELSE.

And I had to turn off auto pay because I had to go to the store to get my vouchers so then I'd put it apply it to my account but yet they still take another payment out of my bank account! So now I see I'm not even getting rewarded for auto pay and it's because it's costing me money. They don't return your money they just put it as a credit well I'm sorry but I don't have extra funds to play with like that especially when I have to pay for all this data and all of their mistakes. And

Another thing I'm steamed about why should we have to use up our data that we pay for to come to this site? It's fine if you have Wi-Fi etc but I don't and some people don't. Why do I have to pay to come here to check my account or find a solution to a problem through the community? They're the ones that don't have customer service so why do I have to pay for it. It's not like there's another option. And as I said you can't renew your plan over the phone there are so very few things that you can do using star 611 it makes me sick and yeah as I said if I had anything to do with management of public mobile I would hang my head in shame. I can't believe this is part of Telus. I just can't believe it why does Telus even let this go on? 

I'm sorry for all the grammar and spelling and run on sentences and everything else incorrect about this text but I have been on here for so long trying to figure this out I am not going to read back and correct everything. I'm using voice texting and it doesn't well it almost never gets it all right lol so please forgive me for that and don't read all of this if you don't want to. Thank you you guys are great but I just don't know what to do here. Someone please call or text me xxxxxxxxxxxx Terri

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @messenabout looking post

but short answer:  Private/Incognito mode 

🙂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout    First use the down arrow top right of your post and select edit/delete your tel number from it as you're posting on a public forum.   I'll also tag couple of the oracles in case they're around to edit the number out @computergeek541  @Dunkman, thanks.

Anyhow, sorry to hear that you've been having so many problems with your payments and data issue, although I'll confess that I didn't read through all of your post as it's rather long. 

Since you seem to be going through a lot of data, rather than buying add-ons perhaps just schedule a plan change at next renewal (recommended as PM doesn't refund for unused days left in current cycle) to one with more data?    Currently PM has two plans, $40/15GB or $45/20GB for existing customers.  Log into your self serve account and select Plans/Add-ons from the left side of page, then Change My Plan and scroll with the arrow to get to the  plans mentioned as there are two plans priced at $40. 

You can also submit a ticket or send a private message to customer support to take a look at your self serve account if you feel the data usage is incorrect too.  Here's couple of links to support, try chatbot first.

chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

CS_Agent:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a community forum. We are customers. You’re really wasting your time complaining here. If you have a question, ask. Otherwise submit a ticket and wait patiently for a reply from a moderator. 
There are many other cellular options that you can choose from if you aren’t happy with Public Mobile. 
Good luck. 

5A38B9B2-A3EE-4161-BCD6-DE85673F709A.jpeg

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout 

the website doesn't automatically generate the correct information you need to press the refresh buttons

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@messenabout Using private mode or incognito mode when you login your self service account.

Need Help? Let's chat.