cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "confirm /verify email" sent after the 90 second limit - now I am completely locked out!

cameron5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How the heck do I get into my account now? I need to cancel it and close it off, that's it! 

I forgot my password - tried many attempts. Finally got in (I guess I remembered?) but I had to confirm my email.... well your system sent the email AFTER the 90 seconds you give to enter the code. I got it a full 30 seconds too late at least....

Now I am completely locked out "Login attempt limit exceeded" 

I JUST WANT TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT, WHYYYY DOES public mobile need to be so difficult? How do I get in to close it now? 90 seconds is crazy.

2 REPLIES 2

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@cameron5 

you will get verification code by email or SMS, you have to act a little faster,
and when you press the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 3 second automatically be login,

for reset password contact to support team by CS_Agent 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cameron5   the limit is NOT a limit to use the code but just a time limit before requesting a new verification code.    Even you get the email or text after 90 seconds, you can still use that code

For now, if it is locked, you might need to wait 3 hours to log back in

If you need it urgently or still unable to login after waiting 3 hours, please open ticket with PM support:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type "Forgot log in Information", then click "Contact Us", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ 
Next, enter your Community login, then select "Self-Serve Password Reset" and click "Next". and follow the steps

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.