cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Mobile Shop in local Loblaws

BigSmac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The guy I dealt with here was extremely knowledgable, and had me up and running within 15 mins.

Great service, and I am looking forward to Public Mobile!

I was helped by Alex at the Mobile Shop in the loblaws in Barrhaven (Ottawa)

4 REPLIES 4

Stormy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dna2016 wrote:

ya @Jormungandr I hope people aren't confusing PC Mobile with Public Mobile (PM), because I know through PC Mobile you'd get some points towards your PC Mastercard or PC Optimum.

While PC Mobile and The Mobile Shop are both owned and operated by Loblaws, they are not the same thing. PC Mobile is Loblaws pre-paid service (which the prices pale in comparisson to PM), where The Mobile Shop is Loblaws version  of WOW Mobile Boutique, etc.

As far as the PC Points goes it doesn't matter whether you have/use PC Mobile or not. For example The Mobile Shop this week for those that collect PC Points (actually PC Optimum Points now), if you spend $40 or more can collect 20,000 points, and you don't have to buy anything from PC Mobile.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

ya @Jormungandr I hope people aren't confusing PC Mobile with Public Mobile (PM), because I know through PC Mobile you'd get some points towards your PC Mastercard or PC Optimum.

@BigSmac if it is PM then it's always nice to hear when retail locations provide great service.  Thanks for sharing and providing the location and rep who helped you.

BarryS
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@BigSmac wrote:

The guy I dealt with here was extremely knowledgable, and had me up and running within 15 mins.

Great service, and I am looking forward to Public Mobile!

I was helped by Alex at the Mobile Shop in the loblaws in Barrhaven (Ottawa)

I also had a similar experience at the Mobile Shop in the Loblaws at Queens Quay in Toronto.  Super smooth, up and running in 10 -15 min.  No issues.  I think I also got some PC points for the sign up.

Jormungandr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great to hear good services out there.  I thought Loblaws only has PC Mobile stores, I guess that PC Mobile is switching to Koodo also includes services for Public Mobile.  Good to know!

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.