cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Grandfathered $10 Plan is No More

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

PM - rate increase.jpg

All good things come to an end: so did the grandfathered $10 Plan. On March 9, 2022 I got a text message from PM (photo above) that my grandfathered $10 plan will increase to $13.

Unsure of the authenticity of the text message, I took the cautionary step of confirming with PM, and they validated that it was official.

It was certainly a fun ride for as long as it lasted. I am not annoyed because I can understand why PM had to resort to this. However, I am somewhat unhappy about the way it was communicated. An official post in the PM Community, or a personal email, might well have been a better alternative to swallow the pill.

But thank you, PM. I remain a loyal customer, and having my wife signed in just three months ago for the $15 plan, I hope her ride lasts as long as mine. 😅

PS. The above post is not a question per se, but just sharing my thoughts with the community.

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sa7375 not all customers come into the community to see a part about price changes.  A couple of weeks ago an email was sent out to some customers about the change and then the second phase of notification was to text a group of customers in the plan. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

that is not good

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @sa7375   Yes, it is sad but it is real.  For now, it is just the $10.  Will  see if PM  will increase the price for other plan later this year

Need Help? Let's chat.