cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 15g data, 4G, for $40 a month plan.

McDougall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My family is on public mobile, and on Nov 1st we all received a text message about the above plan, saying to reply yes and on your next renewal the plan will be activated.  My wife and daughter both had their plans renew on Nov 10th and Nov 12th.  My wife tried to activate the plan on her renewal date and it says it will start next month.  Just wondering why it didn't change over on the renewal date for this month.

Thanks for your time,

4 REPLIES 4

McDougall

Thank you for your reply, it now shows the right plan on her account. 

McDougall

Thank you for your reply, this worked perfectly, much appreciated.

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Usually, you get a text every renewal, along the lines of 'thank you for your payment' every 30 days. Did you get a text reporting the new plan's amount that was withdrawn? It sounds like the website is behaving as intended, but if you want the plan *now*, you can always choose to activate the plan immediately instead, but you forfeit the remaining term in the current plan you are subscribed to.

While I haven't responded to the text message myself, I'd first take a look at your wife's plan renewal date - they change regularly, since PM sells 30-day plans, not monthly plans. I'm going to take a guess and assume your renewal was sooner than you thought.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@McDougall 

So your wife replied Yes to the text? When was her renewal date? Did you clear your browser cache and go incognito into her account? You could be looking at an old cached version of the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.