cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you to all members.

Hollinger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New to PM. Everything went "smooth as silk"  thanks to your postings in all the topics. So helpful in preparing to activate and since.

I look forward to becoming more savy so I can help others in turn.

9 REPLIES 9

@Dunkman 

Thank you.

@Anonymous 

It's already a graveyard in that board perpetuated by the grave diggers but not even allow a flower to blossom in there for rememberance is just sad.....but I guess on the bright side we had a lucky escape. Hitting a brick wall over and over again isn't much fun and I much prefer to go forward not backwards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

If this a harbinger of the new community forum then I hate it already..... @Anonymous oh gawd you might be right.🤢

@darlicious : Whooo?? Meee? I'm just the resident curmudgeon here. Can't be. 🙂

Maybe Dunkman was just getting some practice in for the mass abyss-ing soon to come.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hollinger 

Welcome to PM Community. Enjoy the saving on your cell service.

There is lots to learn on this Community but I love to see solutions at different viewpoints, suggestions, recommendations and solutions.

@Dunkman 

I never have a bone to pick with you but this thread was posted originally exactly where it should be...in the community board. I mean there is probably only 36 hours left for that board's existence but seriously why is a thread discussing public mobile's community, its purpose, it's members and how to use it to get help doing in THE LOUNGE!!

If this a harbinger of the new community forum then I hate it already..... @Anonymous oh gawd you might be right.🤢

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hollinger 

your welcome to Public Mobile, and Good Luck
you will be very happy...with a Fabulous Service.

review,

General Reward Rules - Community (publicmobile.ca)

How to Use the Public Mobile Community - Community

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Savvy is good @Hollinger 

Remember to keep it brief, specific, on topic, with just a dash of (clean) humour now and then...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Hollinger...welcome to Public Mobile. Here's some light reading for your knowledge...

.https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hollinger 

Welcome to PM and enjoy your saving with PM.

Post any question you have.  The members-helping-members self-serve model is the quick way to get answer for your question.

Edit:  If your issue/problem requires access to your account, you will be ask to create a support ticket for CSA to fix your account.  CSA is PM employee.  We are PM subscribers just like you and cannot access you account.

Need Help? Let's chat.