cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts messages aren’t sending in green

Tyl1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why can’t I receive and send text messages to anybody I can still call people but not texting

11 REPLIES 11

@Tyler011995 hi there have been issues the last couple of days with plan changes meesing up , you need to contact customer service agent to fix it for you

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Tyler011995

I did that as well! 

Tyler011995

I just did that and nothing worked still

Tyler011995

Yeah I did actually 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Tyl1 did you do a plan change for your renewal ?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tyl1 

Try rebooting your phone. 

Tyl1

I honestly haven’t touched anything everything was working perfectly fine yesterday 

Tyl1

Yeah I have an iPhone 13 pro max and I just checked and everything is enabled and I just laid my bill last night

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tyl1 , by chance did you have a renewal take place in the past couple of days?  If so you could be affected by a renewal glitch.  If so you need to use the chatbot link to initiate a support ticket. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Tyl1 

Did you accidentally enable chat features? Or RCS? Usually the chat bubbles come up in dark blue rather than the light blue but you can check in your messaging app settings by going to the three dots at the top right corner of your screen. Click on settings and go to advanced and you should find your chat features setting in there toggle it off if it's enabled.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Tyl1 hi you have an iphone? go to your settings ,messages enable send as sms and mms 

Need Help? Let's chat.