cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts Calls and Data not working

NatMB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan yesterday and today I can not receive calls . Can not send or receive text messages and data not working .. I can call out but that’s it 

40 REPLIES 40

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wow, that is terrible service. 

@NatMB   Sorry to hear that, but at least they are on your case now

reply them, let them know they might got the amount mixed up

since PM is prepaid, you will loss the unused day if you port out now, it could be like 25+ days.  So, you might want to wait till later.  Make the porting 5 days before the end of your current cycle to minimize the loss

NatMB

Switching providers today .

PM is just screwing me over .

Gave me $55 in credits , then deducted $20 from it .

I paid for  a $35 plan but my account is showing that I am on the $15 plan .

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate language removed

@NatMB I agree the support on the weekend is far from acceptable.  Your issue should be resolved today.  So, do not make the chargeback, it will be easier if you decide to port your number away later

NatMB

Public Mobile is quite the scam   aren't they ? Take your money for a prepaid plan  , provide absolutely no services that were paid for and then suspend your account if you want your money back lol

If that isn't a scam , I dunno what is. 

@NatMB please note that once a chargeback is made, PM system will suspend your account immediately.  In such stage , you cannot even port out your phone number.   The only way to reactivate the service at that stage would be to use voucher and have PM support to manually apply the voucher for you.   So, if you are planning to keep the number and port to another provider,  please do not make the chargeback

NatMB

Screenshot_20220919-083501_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220919-083438_Samsung Internet.jpg

You were not the only one in the last week @NatMB if this was related to the plan change issue ongoing here.

If you submitted a ticket to CSA, it is likely they were flooded with requests to fix.

I'd respond to the one of those requests you sent in...was it by one of these methods found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

You can even tell them you made a compliant. We are all customers and members like you here; so public mobile would not likely see this message you posted here in the community forum.

NatMB

I have been msging them for days with no  answers . It is literally a waste of my time .  I dont have another 3 days to waste trying to get this sorted out .

I've missed so many important calls and texts over the weekend . 

Made a complaint with CCTS this morning .   Filing a claim for my payment with my bank and switching providers  . 

Im so fed up with the situation ,  I dont even want to deal with PM after today .

Done done done .

NatMB

No service since Friday and I can't seem to get any answers from PM . I have made a complaint with CCTS and will be going to my bank first thing in the morning to file a claim against my last payment to PM since they have refused to refund my payment . 

Terrible customer service all the way around .  In the process of switching providers this morning.  Will not be going through this with PM again . 

NatMB

So PM has refused to refund my payment even though I've been unable to use any of the services paid for.

Upgraded my plan from the $15 plan to the $35 plan , and my account is showing that the $15 plan is active . So where did my payment go ? 

Customer service said they would credit the amount to my account and that has not been done .

I'm getting ripped off in every way possible here . It's bad enough not having any service for days .  

Definitely filing a claim with my bank and switching providers within the next few days . 

You'd think a company like PM would give a customer back their money when they can't provide an agreed upon service . 

Disgusted with the whole situation . 

NatMB

@darlicious 

A smart ass eh ? 

Please don't address me in a condescending manner and expect an actual response . 

Some ppl 🙄🙄🙄

peterwong604730

No they have not offered or told me its a sim card issue. Service was fine till upgraded plan on renewal. I think its a network glitch or bug. I have seen many other users on the forum having this same issue. Seems we just have to wait for good news.

@hTideGnow wrote:

hi @NatMB 

Does Customer Service Exist

YES..

just that weekend service is really bad.

That could be because of statffing levels or because of the increase in cases of service failtures after plan change, but the hours for CSAs are the same each day.

hi @NatMB 

Does Customer Service Exist

YES..

just that weekend service is really bad.

@peterwong604730 

Has customer support tried to reprovision your sim card yet?

peterwong604730

I'm having the same issue upgraded plan upon renewal. I have been going back and forth with CS agents but have been unable to get service back so far.. I really hope this issue is resolved by tonight as its affecting my work and social life.

@NatMB 

I'm sorry did I miss that this weekend has 3 days in it and I missed an entire day? Day 17 and a half? Because if your glitch with your plann occurred yesterday and that was Saturday and today is Sunday that's only 2 days and technically about 24 hours so really only one day. Now I know that's a very long time to get a response even when they do have a widespread glitch like this so we can certainly help you get a quicker response from customer support. And just to double check you have actually checked your private messages the envelope icon next to your Avatar the top right corner of your screen? For real number popping up indicating a reply from a CSA?

I just want to make sure I have all the correct information from you?

@NatMB 

You have had no response whatsoever?

Well your best bet to get a refund would be then to file a complaint with the ccts because public mobile does not give refunds except in exceptional circumstances they are happy to give account credits though. But if you're going to leave there's no point in that is there but if you're willing to work with public well then they are very reasonable.

Let me do a little check to see if you can receive private messages and I will report back to you.

NatMB

I have submitted 3 tickets and can't get a response . Several messages , nothing .

I dont want credit at this point . I want the full amount of my last payment refunded since I have had zero access to the services I paid for .

Credits are useless to me as I will be switching providers after this experience .

@NatMB 

This is due to the plan change up on renewal glitch correct? Have you only spoken to them once or I should say chatted with them via private message once? If it's been 3 days since you last had a chat with them they may have already closed your ticket even though your issue is not resolved.

But apparently they do have a resolution so send them a private message by responding to the last private message you had and you can change the subject title if you like and ask them if they would please fix the issue then ask for a reasonable credit for your inconvenience and they will probably add that to your account.

Unfortunately when these large widespread glitches occur customer support does get a little backed up. But really it should not be more than three or four hours at the most to get a response from them today.

NatMB

3rd day of no service .

Cant get any response from customer service other than giving me the run around .

Refused a refund .

Seriously , what is going on here? 

I am running out of patience and just want my money back . I am switching providers due to lack of customer service and not having service for days with no explanation .

NatMB

Be patient ? Lol I've had no service for 2 full days immediately after paying $35 for my plan .

Not acceptable .

I am opting for a refund at this point.  I'll switch providers .

Justinloewen

Telus would win if you switch to them and be very happy everyone would.start paying them more !   Almost like they are doing this on purpose.

I'm on 56 hours without service and 18 hours of agents supposedly trying to fix it.

Switch to Virgin Plus, Lucky or Bell

WRum
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

same for myself and wife. Have submitted a ticket but have not heard back yet.  

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Screenshot_20220917-071927.png

Screenshot_20220910-082251.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel   Do you have some "inside" info that PM is implementing VoLTE sooner rather than later?  However, I hope your prediction or optimism is right.. 😊

@NatMB @Shokoni_7 

I would be patient. this is a better company than Telus. it's a diamond in the rough. I think they are trying to get volte working. 

Shokoni_7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same here! It’s very frustrating, honestly considering going back to Telus only because I can call customer support 

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate remarks as per terms of service

Need Help? Let's chat.