cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Temporarily suspended”

DaveInYYC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was kicked off PM today. No text notices or anything. Auto-pay date isn’t for 4 days. Account up to date.

Only text I got was somewhat related:

”Public Mobile here. Just to let you know, your Refer a Friend reward will be less on your next payment due to one of your friend's account inactivity.”

(My mother, whom I referred to PM - and whom this also happened to today - trying to help her remotely has been a disaster)

Tried making an outgoing call and got the note my account was suspended. Called 611 and paid $50 (usual bill is $43 after discounts). Still couldn’t make calls until I logged into self-service 20 minutes later and it seemed to magically come back online.

WTH?

Mods, this needs to be investigated. Found at least one other on Twitter to whom this happened. How will this be avoided in the future?

EDIT (20:42 MST, Apr 8):

Received this message (but have replied to make sure credits are still on track and for overpayment reasons. I feel bad for the mod team now, who are having to deal with the fallout of bad IT or billing work... but I hope this will be fully solved soon and I think a community announcement is in order.

--

Thank you for getting in touch with us today and bringing this to our attention.

On April 8th, we identified a system issue which caused your service to stop unexpectedly. The issue has been resolved for your account and normal service has resumed. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you.

Feel free to verify more details by having access to your Self Serve account.

We appreciate your great patience on the matter and helping us flag this situation as it is our priority to make sure all is working fine for you.
Don't hesitate to reach us or the Community back in case of further questions.

All the best,
Public Mobile Moderator Team

--

7 REPLIES 7

Spantch101

Same here, messaged moderator after i made a payment even tho it wasn't due til tomorrow and I'm on auto pay , but no luck yet .

chrisceecam

I've been charged for payment today (auto renew) but my phone hasn't worked all day. Looks like a ton of us are having that issue. MOD please help!

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No success stories yet...15 - 20 minutes doesnt seem to have worked.....

DaveInYYC

I hope they will also fix the overpayment.

I couldn’t find any others in the forum with this issue or the mod reply. Do you have a link?

This sounds like the same issue others were complaining about   A moderator said they were fixing it

@DaveInYYC  You should contact the moderators about it, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
There response time is a few hours to 2 days.

DaveInYYC

FYI mods, Still can’t access my data actually.

Need Help? Let's chat.