cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus cellphone reception news

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you are located in east-central Red Deer, Alberta, your cellphone reception will improve by the end of 2022. Telus had signed a new cell tower lease agreement with the City of Red Deer at the fire hall in Timberlands.

https://www.reddeeradvocate.com/news/cell-phone-reception-in-east-central-red-deer-should-improve-by...

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@popping  Hope it's not just 4G/5G! 🤔

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@popping wrote:

[Off Topic]

I received articles on my phone Chrome browser every day.  I don't know how it was started about 1.5 year ago.  It consists of news and any items which I search on Internet and youtube.  I read it every morning.  I cannot repeat the same on my Windows Chrome browser.

[/Off Topic]

@popping 

I assume that you have Chrome's "Discover" function on on your phone... I have not spent a lot of time searching in the desktop version so can't help finding it there.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr,

This news is in the Red Deer Advocate.  I am sure when Telus support will tell their customers when they complaints about signal quality and drop calls.

[Off Topic]

I received articles on my phone Chrome browser every day.  I don't know how it was started about 1.5 year ago.  It consists of news and any items which I search on Internet and youtube.  I read it every morning.  I cannot repeat the same on my Windows Chrome browser.

[/Off Topic]

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@popping   Good news for the people affected in that region, hopefully, Telus has also communicated that message to it's customers there.

Need Help? Let's chat.