cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telling me to activate my account on a 5+ year old active account

michaeljames_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

0657A05C-5229-4EAD-B3A3-2357EF6BC8DB.png

 My account was not inactive as this is my only phone plan. i called *611 and it said my payment is due for july 8 which means my june 8 has been paid confirming my account is active. it wouldn’t let me sign in even though all information was correct so i changed my password and this is the result. i cannot change plans and when they ask for my sim number they say it’s invalid. i’ve tried contacting this company several times but no proper information was provided to me and they don’t have an actual person to talk to to solve this easy issue. someone please help

6 REPLIES 6

michaeljames_

already sent a message before the post at this point i won’t be able to get the new deal that ends in the 14th this service is horrible now that it changed its website 

michaeljames_

100% sure i used the same email address because the 2 step is working

It looks like it thought you were new doing a new sign up. You really need support as mentioned. Are you certain you used the same email address?

@michaeljames_ 

no worry, pretty sure support can help

Please message them today using the link above.

michaeljames_

I used the same email just changed the password. I’m trying to complete the setup but it refuses to let me because it’s saying my sim card number is invalid which doesn’t make any sense everything is typed in properly and i can still call and use my phone

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@michaeljames_ PM's new login system EverSafe around 3 weeks ago.  You just need to finish the setup. 

Did you use the correct email that you used to login My Account from before to try log in the system today?  Look like the system is unable to match up your My Account with your email login. 

No worry, something PM support can sort it out.  Please open ticket with them

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.