cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU PUBLIC MOBILE!

ecashmore
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

SO HAPPY TO HEAR ABOUT 4G availability on this network. I was considering changing providers for faster data, but all the major company's plans are outrageously expensive. Also, the recent Rogers Outage made me SO HAPPY to be a Public Mobile Customer because we were not affected. 

I LOVE PUBLIC MOBILE, AND I'M SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THEY DO!!!!

@CS_Agent 

9 REPLIES 9

@ecashmore wrote:

. I don't use a lot of data. In fact, I tend to come under 1 GB / month. But I don't mind paying for the extra gigs so if I needed them they're there. 🙂 

@ecashmore   Understand it's a personal choice.  But if you only using less than 1GB a month and assuming you don't need the LTE fast speed (150Mbps) , why don't you stay with $25  (or even $35) , then you can spend $15 to add 1GB add-on in your account.  The 1GB add-on is non-expiring and will roll over to the following cycle.  So, it is there when you are over the regular 1GB for a $25 plan

Just a suggest to save money  🙂

ecashmore

I switched to the $41.25 / month plan. I don't use a lot of data. In fact, I tend to come under 1 GB / month. But I don't mind paying for the extra gigs so if I needed them they're there. 🙂 

ecashmore

Good point. I do have two separate companies for my internet and cell phone. 🙂 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

What plan did you switch to? 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

True story, my Fido internet messed up my work day to say the least

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I learned last week it's a great idea to have your wireless/cell plan with a different teleco than your home internet... especially if your home connection is with Rogers, lol 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I was hoping there would be 4G LTE plans, because I ain't switching providers just for faster speeds. I am happy they announced this as I may get the $45 6 GB plan.

ecashmore

Will do! 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Keep us posted from time to time on how you like the new 4G plan. I've been happy with my old $15 plan for the last few years...maybe time to test-drive 4G.

Need Help? Let's chat.