cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Téléphone losted before I ad created an account, I am still payed 15 a month for no services

Raphal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have losted my phone last winter and and still then I can not stop the payments because there is no account created with this old phone number… don’t know what to do, should I cancel my credit card ? 

Raphael 

7 REPLIES 7

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Raphal 

Call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. Take note of your renewal date. On the evening before that date (before midnight eastern) put a hold on your payment card. At noon eastern the next day call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number again and ensure that your service is now suspended and you can remove the hold on your payment card.

If you wish to continue with your public mobile service order a new pm sim card from pm or Canadian Cell Supplies ($3.99) and replace your phone. Contact customer support before day 89/90 to perform a sim swap in your account. Place the new sim card in your replacement phone and create your self serve account. Make a payment to cover your plan amount by choosing "other amount" and reactivate your plan.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Raphal wrote:

I have losted my phone last winter and and still then I can not stop the payments because there is no account created with this old phone number… don’t know what to do, should I cancel my credit card ? 

Raphael 

Last winter and you are not planning to get another phone?

If you are not then contact support agents to take you off the records and that way you wont get charged.

As suggested above you can try to do three months in a row the temporary lock of credit card on the eve of your renewal date. 90 date of non-payment will boot you out of the system and cancel the account. 

If you plan to get another phone then get a new SIM and contact support agents to get you hooked and then create your account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Raphal 

I thought you created an account once you activated the SIM?

Or do you mean that you never logged into you account which was activated by a PM retailer?

Anyway, you will need to contact a CS_Agent but you will need to supply your PIN, email, phone number etc.

Cancelling your CC will work.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Raphal 

send Private Messages to Customer Support Agent

and you Check your Community private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Raphal 

Since you have no My Account created yet, please use direct message to open ticket with PM Support, have them to temporary suspend your account first

But please remember you only have 90 days to come back to reactivate the account or you will lost your phone number.  So, get a new phone and PM SIM now.

To open ticket with PM via direct message, use this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Raphal 

Private message the Customer Support Agents by clicking here

Alternatively, you may choose to temporarily suspend (lock) your credit card on the eve of the next renewal (to determine when this is, it is 30 days past the last payment date shown in the credit card transactions), then the following morning you can remove the suspend.   

This will place your public mobile account in a suspended status and prevent any further charges from being charged to the card.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Raphal 

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Need Help? Let's chat.