cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching plans when I already paid for 3 months

thudoan63
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I currently have the old full speed LTE 6GB/90 days plan, and paid for the three months already this cycle. Next bill isn't due till Jan 9 2020. I definitely don't need the full LTE speeds and would rather switch to the 4.5GB+1GB plan which is the same cost per month. Can I just change plans and pay at the end of this cycle or do I have to wait till Jan 9 to not abandon the 2 months I have left I already paid for? 

Also, I'm not able to access my plans page in my account even if I wanted to change. Clicking on the plans and add-ons tab just leads to an error page "Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic."

2 REPLIES 2

I see a larger problem, you aren't a new customer. The 1Gb permanent bonus on $35 plus plans is for new customers only.

But maybe the 4.5Gb plan (5Gb with Autopay) is enough for you. You need to schedule the change now for Next Renewal. This way you won't lose anything you have already paid for AND it will protect you against the possibility that they discontinue the $40 plan before your current 90 day plan is used up. 

AE_Collector

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You signed up for the 90 day plan so you must wait until the 90 day plan expires...otherwise you'll sacrifice whatever balance you have.

You can select your new plan but "Change at my next renewal"...then it'll change to desired plan on Jan 9th.

Try again in a few minutes to an hour for error page to clear up for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.