cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from $34 Plan 20GB to $34 Plan 40GB

Kanglee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I switched my plan online to $34/20GB plan to be effective at next renewal (Dec 11) last week. I see the black Friday promotional plan $34 for 40 GB @ 5G. Will my upcoming subscription will automatically be 40 GB @ 5G? Even after I selected the $34 plan for 40 GB and proceeded with plan change again this morning, the upcoming subscription info does not state if the $34 plan is for 40 GB or 20 GB.

11 REPLIES 11

Kanglee

Thank you all! 

What I did was simply change the plan again (did not cancel first), and the details for the new plan ($34 40GB) are shown in the Payment page 🙂   

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Kanglee yay! Glad that you were able to find the plan details! 🙂 

It's very reassuring when we get that visual confirming that visual confirmation that we cashed in on an awesome deal

@Kanglee  Excellent we happy to hear it , and enjoy the extra data 🙂

Kanglee

Thank you.

I can see $34 40 GB there 🙂

@Handy1 Yeah, my bad, I edited my post but not quick enough. That's what happens when I skim a post lol.

@kb_mv  No I’m saying if they changed to that plan for next renewal they will see the plan details in payment page like my screen shot 

@Handy1 Edit: disregard, I should read the entire post lol.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

ho @Kanglee 

no it won't changed automatically, they are different plans on the system 

Go to My Account and cancel the scheduled change at Change Subscription page first and pick the new plan and schedule again 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kanglee 

nope. You can cancel the plan change anytime before the date..then select the newer one to change on renewal.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kanglee  Yes it will check your payment page it shows the correct infor there like this 

Handy1_0-1700926309547.png

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Kanglee No it won't automatically upgrade you. Go into your account and change the plan for next renewal.

Edit: I should have read the entire post. My bad. You should be good to go.

Need Help? Let's chat.