cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to PM from Freedom!

SF2278
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I switched to PM from Wind/Freedom due to issues with network coverage.  I was often not getting a signal at all in the building I work out of and so I was missing calls and texts.  

Since switching to PM just about a week ago now, I am not having ANY issues at all.  I am able to get service all the way to the back of my work building (Its a warehouse) and I am getting LTE which is a nice bonus.  Reception and call quality are top notch.  Am I paying a little more? yes...for sure, but I am getting MUCH better service!

Nothing but great things to say about PM.  Porting over, paying, activating...all of it was a snap.  First class experience!  I will definitely be recommending PM to friends and family!

13 REPLIES 13

david_l
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good to hear it went well for you!

SF2278

@will13am wrote:

Definitely, we can share campfire stories about the drop calls and no data with Wind/Freedom.

Don't even get me started lol! I work on call...missing calls and dropped calls were costing me money haha.  What I might have been saving with Wind was bleeding out in lost work ugh!

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Freedom from Freedom !  

I do miss the "lightly loved" deals they had, but that's about it.   Liking my move to PublicMobile as well.  

Welcome aboard !

Lol we always have sooo much to say about freedom but nothing good though:p
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

@SF2278 wrote:

WOW Thank you everyone for the warm reception!  I can really see why so many people are happy to be here.

I am looking forward to participating in the community forums as much as I can.

Definitely, we can share campfire stories about the drop calls and no data with Wind/Freedom.

SF2278

WOW Thank you everyone for the warm reception!  I can really see why so many people are happy to be here.

I am looking forward to participating in the community forums as much as I can.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

From one ex-Wind customer to another, welcome.  The old scars caused by bad cellular service will eventually heal.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @SF2278!

Welcome to PM!

Where else do fellow community members pile up to welcome you 😄

aip0401
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had a similar experience coming from Wind too.  I mean, don't get me wrong, some of their plan perks were great (I really liked the bundled-in US roaming option), but that didn't negate the fact that, ultimately, I couldn't get a signal in my apartment due to the construction.  Still, at the end of the day, with PM and all the loyalty rewards, I'm paying less than what I did for Wind.

Welcome to PM!  😄

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@SF2278, that is great to hear and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.  As in most online forums they are used to convey negative experiences or complaints and to see the positive gives assurance to newer members that it isn't all doom and gloom.  Again welcome to the PM Community.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome aboard the PM train!  It's a great place to be.

Welcome to pm
I also moved from freedom its more like moving from cycle to Harley Davidson lol these both carrier can't be compared
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to PM!  Glad to see another happy customer relate a positive experience.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.