cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched plans Friday, no data as of Saturday night

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I switched to the 15 gig/40$ plan Friday night. Data was working fine until just now - it's gone. Mind, the data isn't gone - I checked my account and it says I have 15 gigs (that's wrong, because I've used some). Data Witness says I still have over 14 gigs left. But as far as the phone is concerned, I can't connect to the internet anywhere. And my wifi is broken.

Help?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Chanah 

For once contacting customer support didn't fix the problem. It was just one of those things....pm gremlins!!

Chanah

And it's back. I thought that was quick, but just logged in and saw a message from a mod - they hadn't done anything yet. Weird, but the glitch seems to be gone now.

Chanah

I have access to a wired computer connection. Else I'd be in bad shape.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chanah   use  Incognito mode to login to My Account again and confirm it is showing you the new plan as well as the new set of  data is showing on the usage

If you reboot the phone or reseat the sim card still do not help, then open ticket with PM Support.  There have been couple posts about data issue after plan change lately, so, it could be a hiccup on the PM side

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Chanah 

Where are you? Maybe there's an outage? Try rebooting. Toggle airplane mode on/off. Can you still call/text? If you log out. Clear your browser and log back in using secret/incognito mode you will get up to date usage.

If you have no wifi and no mobile data working how are you logging in? Check your phone settings....is your data limiter on?

Need Help? Let's chat.