cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to a monthly plan

teeshabeth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I'm currently on a 90 day plan, how do I switch to be on a monthly plan? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@teeshabeth wrote:

Hello, I'm currently on a 90 day plan, how do I switch to be on a monthly plan? 


In your self-serve next to your plan info there's a button...Change Plan.

You can change it immediately which starts the new plan and forfeits your previous plan with no pro-rating or refunds.

You can change it at your next renewal. Preferred if you like you money.

Be aware that you won't be able to go back to your previous plan as 90 day plans have been discontinued.

 

Edit: I knew it...ninja'd.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

GR
Mayor / Maire

@teeshabeth  just log in to your self serve account and click on change plan.  After you select the plan you want click on change at renewal so it will happen on your next renewal date!  Keep in mind you won't be able to switch back to your 90 day plan because those no longer exist 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@teeshabeth wrote:

Hello, I'm currently on a 90 day plan, how do I switch to be on a monthly plan? 


In your self-serve next to your plan info there's a button...Change Plan.

You can change it immediately which starts the new plan and forfeits your previous plan with no pro-rating or refunds.

You can change it at your next renewal. Preferred if you like you money.

Be aware that you won't be able to go back to your previous plan as 90 day plans have been discontinued.

 

Edit: I knew it...ninja'd.

teeshabeth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!  Appreciate your speedy response. 

eatnb1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am doing the same thing and just want to make sure that the 30 day plan will continue over and over again.  I am switching from a 90 day that costs $90.00 to a 30 day that costs $15.00 and has more options. It sounds too good to be true so just want to  make sure this rate is not just for one 30 day period.


@eatnb1 wrote:

I am doing the same thing and just want to make sure that the 30 day plan will continue over and over again.  I am switching from a 90 day that costs $90.00 to a 30 day that costs $15.00 and has more options. It sounds too good to be true so just want to  make sure this rate is not just for one 30 day period.


Carefully compare the two as there will be no going back to the 90 day plan anymore.

What are all the plan details in the plan you have? Talk - provincial/Canada, Text y/n, data - 4G/3G and quantity.

All plans are for 30 days and you renew it manually or via autopay.

eatnb1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you.  I only have province wide calls, although they are unlimited. The 30 day has Canada wide 100 minutes, but unlimited incoming calls. I don't make a lot of long distance anywhere, but it is nice to have the option to Canada wide. I have 1.5 GB 3G, but I rarely use that. The 30 day plan offers 250 mb, doesn't say what G it is. There is also a $25.00 plan which has unlimited Canada calling, and 500 GB plus 500GB bonus with auto pay at 3G.  I am not sure I  would get value for the extra $10.00 per month so am going to try the $15.00 plan first and see.


@eatnb1 wrote:

Thank you.  I only have province wide calls, although they are unlimited. The 30 day has Canada wide 100 minutes, but unlimited incoming calls. I don't make a lot of long distance anywhere, but it is nice to have the option to Canada wide. I have 1.5 GB 3G, but I rarely use that. The 30 day plan offers 250 mb, doesn't say what G it is. There is also a $25.00 plan which has unlimited Canada calling, and 500 GB plus 500GB bonus with auto pay at 3G.  I am not sure I  would get value for the extra $10.00 per month so am going to try the $15.00 plan first and see.


Either way...$30 average per 30 days and 500mb same...yeah either of those plans would be better.

With the $15, get the $5 500 minute add-on and you're set for all your calling Canada-wide for when you might go over the 100. 250mb data (3G) is a bit of a step down though. But maybe you don't actually use very much data.

The $25 plan, yeah Canada-wide and a gig per 30 days...totally better than what you have and for less.

But as I said...no turning back. You can't get a 90 day plan anymore. But in your case, why would you care.