cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch plans, keep rewards and bonus add ons?

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm sure this has been asked, but just wanted to verify if I switch plans at next renewal, I'll keep my bonus add ons like the holiday giveaways, as well as the dollar amount rewards vs having to switch to points ?

7 REPLIES 7

Hollister

@Pawprints1986 

Yes, 3x points are for new customers only. 
When you switch to the new plan it will be permanent until you choose to change again.

Pawprints1986

Here's what I'm after (took a pic of my pc screen lol)... I don't know when this happened, it seems it was a fairly quiet plan modification for the in market 3g plans. As of now I'm on a grandfathered 3g 2gb plan, but I noticed yesterday they offer the same price with 3gb data and all other things the same, so basically an extra gig for free. I have trouble using 2 gigs some months, but it's literally free so I figured where's the harm

As far as 4g I'm gonna be a hold out, either until 3g is forced to go 4g, or they start offering smaller buckets at cheaper prices

Just to be extra clear, that "3x points" only refers to already points customers, yes ? Also I didn't see anything about it only being that price plan for X months. It's a  permanent plan, yes ? I feel like it should have said specifically if it wasn't. 

Sorry I'm trying to be so thorough, I've been screwed over with plan changes with other carriers, that's actually why I came here, and in this case I've still got time to back out if needed lol

20221220_210200~01.jpg

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yes, be sure it was asked... many, many times 😁

Your rewards, add-ons, etc. are tied up with Account not plan so you can change plans every 30 days if you want to.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Pawprints1986 

No worries.

You won't lose any of your rewards or add on gifts and such , since they are attached to your account and not the plan you have.

Also you won't be switched to the point system automatically, either.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pawprints1986 

yes for holiday add-on,s and  add-on you bought .  And it won't affect rewards system

only thing it might affect is the activation bonus, those 2GB for xx months.  If you don't have one, then you are all good

Make the plan change and enjoy 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Pawprints1986 , nothing will happen to rewards and bonus add-ons with any plan change.  Go ahead and take advantage of the recent plan deals.  Just make sure not to separately subscribe to the points system.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Yes you will keep your rewards and not lose a thing 

Need Help? Let's chat.