cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch plan lost my loyalty and AutoPay reward

hanming
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I have switched from 3G to 4G plan since the end of last year. However, it seems that I lost my reward (Loyalty $3/month and $2/month) after that. I thought it shouldn't be like that. Anyone know what reason causes that?

Thank you very much!

-Hanming

14 REPLIES 14

@z10user...  errr I mean @dust2dust your last sentence is great advice.  Hopefully you follow it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Whoa @dust2dust ! 

Yeah really. 😀

I was unclear if the OP knew whether or not they were on Public Points or not, after a plan switch, that is why I asked if they clicked the box at one point, because that would have been the no turning back point. 

And, there could be soo much more said, but I will stop here.

@hanming wrote:

No. I used to get $5 ( $3 from loyalty and $2 from AutoPay) deducted from my monthly payment automatically. But it didn't happen this month after I switched. 

@hanming - you mentioned "there are some points on my reward" ?

That sounds like you are on the new Public Points rewards system.

Do you remember OPTING in and click that white box at the bottom left corner?

If you did, then your Points do not get applied automatically on renewal. You can redeem them towards your plan renewal, when you build up to 15 points.

esjliv_0-1643560740190.png

@hanming  If your need support try this link 

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Edit you can only switch from old rewards to new point system not the other way around so if your on old reward system stay there it’s better value then the new point system 

hanming

I was trying to get support using online chat but not helpful. Is there any other telephone support?

hanming

Thanks. how do I manually switch yourself for my reward?

hanming

No. I used to get $5 ( $3 from loyalty and $2 from AutoPay) deducted from my monthly payment automatically. But it didn't happen this month after I switched. 

hanming

Thanks. but how to change my reward to the new one? I can see that there are some points on my reward account but it wasn't applied to my monthly payment.

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@hanming if you change your plan , u will not change the reward, unless u change your reward to the new one

@Yummy wrote:

You should definitely not lose your rewards just for plan switching as rewards are tied up with your account not plan.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

@Yummy was a word missing here?  🙂

@hanming - did you say you went from $3 to $2 per month for Loyalty? Well, that would be odd if you didn't switch to the new Public Points system. If you only see $2, but you had $3 before, and this wasn't due to an early renewal rewards allocation, ask a CSA it.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You should definitely NOT (thanks @esjliv ) lose your rewards just for plan switching as rewards are tied up with your account not plan.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hanming 

If you just changed plans, you would not have been switched to points reward system.  You would have to login to your Rewards account and manually switch yourself. Login to your rewards account and you should see whether you are on the old rewards system or the new points system.   

When you changed plans at end of last, did you immediately plan change or scheduled a plan change.  If you immediately did the plan change, your old rewards would not have been properly applied.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@hanming  Did you happen to switch to points from old rewards by accident sign in to reward portal to verify if your on points or rewards 

edit if your in old rewards still and it’s not showing you will need to contact support 

Need Help? Let's chat.