cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from Koodo

Glynnis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I switch this morning from Koodo and somehow my account was set up so that koodo was still a primary line (even though the port of my number was completed to AP) and now there is no option to delete the koodo esim (I have followed instruction for device settings to delete and the option is not there in the Koodo esim, only the PA esim). I tried just turning of the Koodo line but the wifi calling, imessage and facetime are working as my number just keeps "verifying." I'm very rural so having wifi calling and imessage access is very important.

I sent a messsage to the PA agent "help" and they jsut said my account was activiated and they do not fix device issues. My divuce was working fine before I switch.

Any help or adivce how to navigate this? I may jsut switch back to Koodo, this is stressful!

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

hi @Glynnis 

do you mind to send us a screenshot what is showing with Koodo esim and what showing with PM esim?

want to see the toggle and Primar/secondary for the 2 esims to understand the situation

Glynnis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did try this and I unfortunately did not work.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Glynnis   If wifi calling is critical to you you may want to stay with Koodo since Public Mobile does not support wifi calling.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Glynnis 

you don't have to delete Koodo eSIM, just set it as secondary, and disable the option "Turn on this line"

with PM esim, change it to Primary and then enable the option "Turn on this line"

Need Help? Let's chat.